InfoMap Advanced (v2.8)
InfoMap Advanced is the second generation version of the InfoMap UI mod, having evolved from the original "basic" version.
|Qalia Map with Zones Data Layer (v2.0)||Thestra Map with Text Layer (v1.10)|
The InfoMap UI mod offers significantly more functionality than the default Vanguard UI.
- Enhanced terrain maps showing roads, rivers and major structures.
- Higher resolution maps of the cities.
- Browser window with interactive dungeon maps for Ancient Port Warehouse, Nusibe Necropolis and Halls of the Pantheon. The dungeons are divided into sections which can be controlled by left/right clicking on the map sections.
- Resource data layers with PoIs for metal, stone, wood and cloth. Additional data layers for services and diplomacy PoIs plus unusual resources including Corrupted Steelweave and the spores in the Ruins of Vol Tuniel. All data layers can be toggled on/off. Distinct markers for each of the PoI types, with a key to the markers given in a separate window.
- Labelled PoIs on the diplomacy/miscellaneous data layer for quest mobs and other locations, e.g. Pantheon and Griffon quest targets, prestige title NPCs and psionicist gestalts.
- Zone information layers which can be toggled on/off, showing the name and coordinates for each zone plus the harvesting resource tiers, mob level ranges and plot prices for housing areas.
- Text layers showing names and locations for towns, outposts and dungeons which can be toggled on/off.
- Direct access to the web-based PoI maps on Soresha.net providing a full look-up service for the PoI database, with many different search and display options available.
- Improved riftway window providing quicker access to all riftways in Telon, easily accessible for viewing at any time.
- Resizable mini map, with functionality to zoom in/out by double/right clicking over the map. Optional buttons on the mini map to open the windows for the riftways, browser window, key and web-based PoI maps.
- Three optional hotbars which can be re-positioned in layout mode. Two hotbars have buttons to control the data layers for resources and other information. The third hotbar has buttons to open the riftway, browser, key and web-based PoI map windows.
- Option for initial selection of resource data layers according to character's harvesting skills, triggered by moving the mouse over the mini map after logging in.
- Smaller icons for ingame and CustomPoIName.txt file PoI markers.
- Essential craft information for attuning catalysts, upgrade recipes, spell components and enchantment socketing included as a tab within the browser window.
- Harvesting resource and node information included as a tab within the browser window, with buttons to query each resource and continent in the web-based PoI maps.
- Individual house and guild hall plot locations accessible on the harvesting tab in the browser window, via buttons to query the web-based PoI maps for each continent.
- Details of civic parleys in different regions, the buffs they grant and their threshold lever values included as three tabs within the browser window.
- Optional, free-floating button to open the web browser window at a redirector page, providing easy access to useful community sites or any other web page from within the game.
- UI Customizer program to configure InfoMap from outside the game. Allows unwanted components of the mod to be disabled which may improve performance/FPS (results will vary depending on other factors such as PC hardware and graphics settings). Also provides options to set the default data layers displayed when logging in.
Harvesting Information and Maps
|Harvesting Information in Browser Window (v2.3)||Harvesting Map Launched in Web Browser Window (v2.3)|
Do you appreciate having InfoMap installed when you play Vanguard? There's more to it than just some UI files that you download. Keeping InfoMap up to date as the game changes relies on the database and scripts hosted here too. Please consider donating a little something towards the cost of keeping this site running, if you can.
You can do this safely through PayPal. If you can afford a few dollars, euros, or whatever your currency might be, it would help towards the hosting costs. Thank you.
There are several downloads available here for the InfoMap UI mod. Please follow the instructions on the Installation page to install and configure InfoMap to your best advantage.
This is the latest version of the InfoMap UI mod. The filename indicates both the version of the mod and the date when the map data was extracted from the database.
InfoMap Advanced + MiniCards + GearSwitcher
This download contains the latest version of the InfoMap mod together with the latest versions of the MiniCards and GearSwitcher UI mods integrated within it. It is for use with the default UI, and the installation procedure is identical to that for stand-alone use of InfoMap. The filename indicates the versions of the different mods and the date when the map data was extracted from the database.
Latest Data Layers
If more recent data layers exist for the mod, they will be available to download here. The filename will indicate the date when the data was extracted from the database.
Craft and Civic Information
|Craft Information in Browser Window (v2.0)||Civic Information in Browser Window (v2.1)|